- 17. 5. 13 Cowbridge Storytelling Suppers – Sunday May 19th and Sunday June 16th Old Hall 7-9pm
- 17. 5. 13 Celebrating the Glamorgan Heritage Coast – Exhibition, St Donats Arts Centre Tues 21st May 7-9pm
- 16. 5. 13 Welsh Summer Country Fair and Food Festival Fonmon Castle Sat 15th – Sun 16th June 2013
- 15. 5. 13 Welsh Hearts – Free life-saving skills course. Bear Hotel Monday 20th May 7.30pm
- 15. 5. 13 Proposed Cowbridge Community Allotment – Meeting Thurs 16th May 6pm The Duke.
- 13. 5. 13 How to Object to Gas Oil Drilling Planning Application in Vale of Glamorgan – by 14th May
Hub Social Circles
Community chatter circulates around the Hub’s social media sites and relevant content is posted to the website blog.
Local news, views, events and items relating to community and sustainable development tweeted and retweeted.
All the lively up to the minute forum action takes place on Facebook. – High St happenings, people recycling and looking for stuff, local business posting, job vacancies, What’s On, plus lost cats and requests for reliable tradespeople.
Here's how the Hub Network works for the businesses, people, groups and clubs in Cowbridge.
Cowbridge Life Blog
Get the latest news and reviews of Cowbridge Life. Are you blogging? If its local and we like it we’ll run it! Check out Food and Drink, Fashion and Beauty, Sports and Fitness, Health and Well Being, Groups and Events, Job Vacancies, Eco-Issues, Art and Craft.visit our blog »
Sign up to Hub News
Social networking not your thing? No worries – we’re good at email and newsletters too. Sign up for a weekly update of the latest Hub news , Whats On listing, feature offers from local businesses, guest blog spot, items for sale/recycle/wanted. Local job vacancies.
Welsh Summer Country Fair and Food Festival - Fonmon Castle 15-16th June
Celebrate summer in style at the Welsh Summer Country Fair and Food Festival, to be held in the glorious and exclusive surroundings of Fonmon Castle, near Cardiff in the Vale of Glamorgan on Saturday June 15th and Sunday June 16th 2013more »
Vale of Glamorgan Walking Festival May 31st-June 2nd
Lovely sociable set of walks in celebration of the great location we live in - coastal, town and countryside. Couple of walks leave from Cowbridge, plus the Iolo Morganwg Walk - honouring the great local bard.more »