A large one day County Show – one of the biggest in Wales!
- Classes for cattle, sheep, dogs and horses… you can also see sheep shearing, pigs and bees!
- Food Hall, Craft Fair, Shopping Mall and over 200 other trade stands ranging from chickens to cars.
- For those keen gardeners why not compete in our Horticultural Show - classes for the expert and novice gardener, or if cooking, painting or crafts are more your thing try your luck competing in our Home Produce competitions – schedules all on the web site.
- Plenty of children’s entertainment include a Fair Ground, Circus Workshops and Punch and Judy Shows.
- Bars, ice cream sellers, an array of food sellers, and plenty of room for picnics.
The main ring display this year is by the Devil’s Horsemen – they will be jousting and generally amazing us all with their skills on horseback. Following them will be a short sheepdog trial demonstration and a vintage tractor parade. There is showjumping and to complete the day in the main ring we will have the Hunt Scurry competition.
The gates open at 8.30 a.m. and events start winding down at 6 p.m. Admission is £10 adult, £5 child, £8 pensioners and £25 for a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children), under 2′s free. Car parking is free of charge. There will be buses running from all areas of the Vale … the time table is yet to be published. It really is a great day out for all the family!
For further information please look at the web site www.valeofglamorganshow.co.uk or phone 01446 710099.
Follow us on Twitter @valeofglamshow