As part of Cowbridge Strawberry Street in aid of Breast Cancer Care Cymru, we are looking for Wales’ best amateur baker. To enter, please fill in the form below and return to Rachael.email@example.com or post it to The Great Cowbridge Bake Off, Breast Cancer Care, 1st Floor,14 Cathedral Road, Cardiff,CF11 9LJ.
Please feel free to attach a photo of you baking!!!
Rules & Regulations
- £1.00 to enter, please bring your entry fee with you on the day.
- Closing date for applications is 20th June 2012 (not 15th as stated in appn form)
- There will be two age categories, 16 and under and over 16, so please enter the age you will be on the 23rd June and also your date of birth.
- You must be available on the 23rd June to present your cake at the Old Hall Gardens.
- Judging will take place at 1pm by S4C’s Alison Huw.
- Cakes will be sold off after the competition winners have been announced.
- You must have lots of fun during your baking for Breast Cancer Care Cymru.